TTF hosts trainings for faith leaders to help them learn conservation science, effective educational outreach mechanisms and leadership enhancement. These have included:
- Annual Environmental Education Exchange to the U.S. for Mongolian monks. Focus topics have included Mongolian species protection, ecology curriculum development for monastic schools, mining and leadership development.
- National Conservation & Compassion training for monks from every province in Mongolia – annually at the head monastery in Ulaan Baatar as well some regional trainings starting in 2012. These trainings cover a variety of focused conservation issues.
- National Conservation & Compassion training for 70 monks and nuns in Bhutan in 2011 – on general conservation issues.
- Montana trainings on green sermons, building Green Teams, energy efficiency, and gardens.
- Mongolia community trainings on eco-club curriculum, sewing business development, etc. These trainings strengthen the community and enhance strong scientific and economic threads in the watershed.
- Webinars are being planned for 2012-13. These will include community engagement concepts as well as pollinator garden planning.